St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys
Experienced Kansas City Car Accident Attorneys
The more we drive, the more we find to distract us.
Thanks to cell phones, mp3 players and other electronics, driving while texting or driving while distracted is our deadly new reality .
- 20% of all auto accidents in 2008 were the result of distracted driving.
- In 2008, over half a million people were injured in crashes involving a distracted driver; nearly 6000 people died.
- Distracted drivers under the age of 20 have the highest percentage of fatal crashes.
- Using a cell-phone make a driver four times more likely to have an accident.
- Using a cell phone impairs a driver’s reaction as much as driving while intoxicated.
In addition to driving distracted, other common causes of accidents include:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving aggressively
- Driving in bad weather
- Vehicle defects. Design and maintenance failures can lead to:
- Tire blowouts
- Brake failure
- Vehicle rollover
- Gas tank explosion
- Seatbelt failure
- Airbag failure
If you have been hurt because of somebody else’s negligence, we know how to help. We address the liability, or negligence, issues in the accident. We know what it takes to prove who was at fault for the accident.
Our Lawyers Know What Evidence to Collect
We also know how to show the types and extent of the injuries that the victims of accidents suffer. Injuries aren’t just physical. They can be emotional, mental and economic injuries, as well. Lost wages, medical expenses and the loss of a loved one’s companionship can all be injuries, too.
Our lawyers know which documentation to gather, which experts to consult and which evidence needs to present to a jury.
Our lawyers know how to protect our clients from insurance companies who want to pay as little as possible to somebody who has been injured.
There are often health insurance claims and medical bills to be addressed. We have the experience to handle those complicated claims processes, too.
Contact the Attorneys of Brown & Crouppen
Call us toll free at 877-895-9191. Or contact us online using the form on the left. Either way, the consultation is free. An experienced lawyer from Brown & Crouppen will promptly contact you and give you the help you need.