At Brown & Crouppen, we understand the frustration of dealing with the aftermath of a car crash. The accident may happen in an instant, but the pain and inconvenience can last months afterward.
Medical bills, property damage, and even legal fees can add up quickly. Then there’s the insurance claim process: dealing with the adjuster, determining the party at fault, tracking down the insurance policy, and filing the insurance claim itself. When it comes to getting maximum compensation for your car accident case, you might not know where to start — and the insurance company won’t help. That’s why we offer a free case evaluation: We’ll tell you honestly whether your personal injury claim is worth pursuing, and if so, what steps we will take to win.
Why Isn’t the Insurance Company Helping Me?
Dealing with insurance companies can be extremely frustrating. Remember, insurance companies have one goal: To collect as many premium dollars as possible while paying out as few car accident claim dollars as possible. They don’t always have your interests at heart. That’s why it’s important to hire a car accident lawyer that understands how insurance companies work.
A Legal Team with Inside Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
Many of our highly experienced car accident attorneys started their careers working for insurance companies. They understand how adjusters work and how insurance claims are processed. They know how insurance companies give low initial settlement offers, and they know where to look for additional insurance coverage that can provide maximum compensation in your car accident case.
At the law firm of Brown & Crouppen, our auto accident attorneys work hard to take care of you and make this process easier. We help car accident victims get fair compensation and the justice they deserve.
What Kinds of Cases Does Brown & Crouppen Handle?
Our car accident lawyers handle are all kinds of motor vehicle accidents. Here’s just a sampling of the types of auto accident claims we’ve successfully handled in the past:
- distracted-driving accidents
- drunk driving
- head-on collisions
- hit-and-run accidents
- motorcycle accidents
- multi-vehicle accidents
- rear-end collisions
- rollover accidents
- school bus-involved accidents
- truck accidents
Auto accidents are caused by a variety of factors, such as:
- dangerous road conditions
- distracted-driving including texting-and-driving accidents and cell phone use
- speeding motorists
- driving while intoxicated or impaired
- driving aggressively
- driving in bad weather
We also deal with accidents or personal injury cases resulting from vehicle defects, such as:
- airbag failure
- brake failure
- gas tank explosion
- seat belt failure
- tire blowouts
Unfortunately, auto accidents can result in serious injuries to you or your loved ones. Our car accident lawyers have handled personal injury claims, including:
- broken bones
- traumatic brain injury
- catastrophic injuries, including disfigurement
- wrongful death
What a Car Accident Attorney Can Do for You
At Brown & Crouppen, we deal with car accident claims every day. When you contact us to talk about an automobile accident, our experienced personal injury attorneys know what to do to provide the legal representation you or your loved ones need.
- We’ll discuss liability and neglect, identifying who might be an at-fault driver in your motor vehicle accident.
- We’ll advocate on your behalf with the other driver’s insurance company and any insurance agencies who may be responsible. We may be able to help you identify unreasonable policy limits or unfair procedures.
- We know what evidence to collect — such as police reports, accident scene investigations, and property damage reports — and the best ways to go about it. We’ll contact the appropriate experts, if those are needed.
- We know the types, common causes, and extent of car accident injuries, and we know the full costs of physical, mental, and emotional injuries, including lost wages and medical expenses.
- Our team can gather and process the appropriate legal documentation and provide legal advice on your personal injury claim. Every step of the way, we care for you.
- Most importantly, we work for you. Our law firm is dedicated to fighting for justice, and we have the track record to back it up with more than $1 billion won in personal injury cases.
It All Starts with a Free Case Evaluation from the Personal Injury Team at Brown & Crouppen
Getting started is easy. You can call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Product Liability
- Dangerous Drugs
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death