St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys
Experienced Kansas City Car Accident Attorneys
At Brown & Crouppen, we understand the frustration of dealing with the aftermath of a car accident
- The accident may happen in an instant, but the pain and inconvenience can last months afterward. Medical bills, rental fees, and even legal fees can add up quickly. Just getting on your feet again can be a challenge.
- When it comes to being compensated, you might not know where to start. That’s why we offer a free consultation: We’ll tell you honestly whether your claim is worth pursuing, and if so, what steps we will take to win.
“But Why Isn’t the Insurance Agency Helping Me?”
- Dealing with insurance agencies can be extremely frustrating. Remember, insurance companies have one goal: To collect as many premium dollars as possible while paying out as few claim dollars as possible. They don’t always have your interests at heart. That’s why it’s important to hire a car accident lawyer that understands what you’re owed and can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.]
- At Brown & Crouppen, we try to make this process easier, to get the results you need and deserve. To schedule a free consultation, start here.
How to Know if You Really Have a Case
- Many victims of auto accidents wonder if they truly have a case, or if their case is “big enough” to seek legal help. We understand the worry: After a car accident, few people have the budget to run up legal fees.
- Each case is unique, so there is no one easy “test” to see if you have a case. The best thing to do is to speak with an attorney you trust. He or she can then ask questions and get the details needed to build a winning case.
- We don’t want this process to use up money you don’t have, and so we offer our first consultation for free. We can even come to you, if that is more convenient. We will assess your case and suggest how to move forward only if we think you can win. You’ll never waste time or money on a hopeless case, or rack up legal fees that do nothing but line a lawyer’s pockets. To start the process, simply call or fill out our contact form.
How to Find a Car Accident Attorney You Can Trust
Searching for the right law firm can be incredibly difficult, especially when money and time are concerns. Visiting our web page is a good first step.
Countless car accident victims who have been successful in their legal suits attest to the difference a good attorney can make. They recommend taking these three steps:
- Do your research. There are many lawyers out there, but only a few with a proven track record of successfully bringing suit. Explore a few options until you find one that’s comfortable.
- Choose an attorney that specializes. If you’ve been in a car accident and need legal help, doesn’t it make sense to hire a firm specializing in just those kinds of cases? Look for one that specializes in motor vehicle accidents and/or car accident lawsuits.
- Choose one that has other satisfied clients. The best way to find an attorney is by asking around and seeing who others have been successful with. A good track record speaks for itself.
What Kinds of Cases Does Brown & Crouppen Handle?
There are all kinds of motor vehicle accidents. Here’s just a sampling of the kinds of cases we’ve successfully handled in the past:
- Accidents due to dangerous road conditions
- Distracted-driving accidents
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving aggressively
- Driving in bad weather
- Head-on collisions
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- School bus-involved accidents
- Speeding accidents
- Texting-and-driving accidents
- Truck accidents
We also deal with accidents or injury due to vehicle defects, such as:
- Airbag failure
- Brake failure
- Gas tank explosion
- Seatbelt failure
- Tire blowouts
What an Auto Accident Lawyer Can Do for You:
At Brown & Crouppen, we deal with car accident lawsuits every day. When someone comes into our offices to talk about an auto accident, we know what to do.
- We’ll discuss liability and neglect, identifying any parties that might be at fault for your accident.
- We’ll advocate on your behalf with insurance agencies, and may even help you identify unreasonable policy limits or unfair procedures.
- We know what evidence to collect, and the best ways to go about it. We’ll even contact the appropriate experts, if those are needed.
- We know the types and extent of injuries typical of victims of accidents. We know the full costs of physical, mental, and emotional injuries, including lost wages.
- We will gather and process the appropriate legal documentation.
Every step of the way, we will advocate for you.
Car Accident Case Results
“High School Runner Struck by Utility Truck Receives Settlement”
A high school student who was struck from behind by a utility truck while running on the side of the road settled his personal injury lawsuit against the utility for $1 million. The student was running so that he could see oncoming traffic; the driver crossed the center line and veered into the northbound lane, striking the student from behind. The student ended up spending two weeks in the hospital with multiple surgeries and procedures. He also was left unable to run competitively, which may limit his ability to secure a college athletic scholarship. Without admitting liability, the insurance company agreed to settle the claim for $1 million.
For more testimonials from clients we’ve helped, check out our video testimonials.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Missouri or Illinois, you are not alone in this. Brown & Crouppen is here to make sure you get the financial compensation your deserve for the injuries and damages you’ve suffered.
Our experience in this area has led us to be named the “Winningest Plaintiff Law Firm” by Missouri Lawyers Weekly!
Don’t waste any more time. Call us toll-free at 877-448-5415, or fill out our contact form.