Car Accident Lawsuits
St. Louis Car Accident Attorneys
Kansas City Auto Crash Lawyers
Serving Missouri, Illinois and Kansas Car Accident Victims
No matter how safe a driver you may be, odds are you will be involved in a car accident at some point in your life. There are dozens of causes for auto accidents. But by and large, car accidents are caused by drivers were:
- Distracted-rubbernecking, texting or talking
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving aggressively
- Driving in bad weather
At Brown and Crouppen, we deal with car accident lawsuits every day. When someone comes in to our offices to talk about an auto accident, our lawyers know what to do.
- We address the liability, or negligence, issues in the accident. We know what it takes to prove who was at fault for the accident.
- Our lawyers know what evidence to collect.
- We also know how to show the types and extent of the injuries that the victims of accidents suffer. Injuries aren’t just physical. They can be emotional, mental and economic injuries, as well. Lost wages, medical expenses and the loss of a loved one’s companionship can all be injuries, too.
- Our lawyers know which documentation to gather, which experts to consult and which evidence needs to present to a jury.
- Our lawyers know how to fight the insurance companies.
- There are often health insurance claims and medical bills to be addressed. We have the experience to handle those complicated claims processes.
Most importantly, a car accident lawyer can handle all this while you focus on what matters-your physical and emotional recovery.
Contact the Attorneys of Brown & Crouppen
Call us toll free at 800-536-4357 . Or contact us online. Either way, the consultation is free. An experienced lawyer from Brown & Crouppen will promptly contact you and give you the help you need.