Have you been in a motorcycle crash? You may need an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. Motorcycle accident victims frequently sustain serious injuries or even wrongful death. Those injuries can lead to serious financial troubles due to medical bills and property damage.
When other motorists fail to notice motorcyclists, when weather conditions are poor, when motorcycle defects occur, and when other driver negligence results in an accident, the fault for your injuries lies elsewhere. If others are at fault for your motorcycle injury, you might be eligible for financial compensation to help pay your medical bills.
At the law firm of Brown & Crouppen, our motorcycle accident lawyers can provide a free consultation and help you make the right decisions about your motorcycle accident case and help you deal with the insurance company.
Are You Mistreated Simply Because You Ride a Motorcycle?
Many motorcycle crashes happen because drivers don’t notice the motorcyclist or misjudge what they think a motorcycle can do. People assume that bikers will speed or take unnecessary risks, even though statistics say this is not the case.
Just think: If motorcycle riders do not get appropriate attention and respect on the roadways, imagine how insurance companies and their attorneys usually treat them!
Our team of motorcycle accident lawyers will give you the respect and care you deserve. We look at the short-term and long-term medical expenses and financial consequences of your motorcycle accident injury, and all possible sources of financial compensation.
We Have Injury Lawyers Focused on Motorcycle Accident Cases
There are some small but significant differences between motorcycle accident claims and other motor vehicle accidents. Through years of helping motorcyclists and their loved ones with their lawsuits after a motorcycle crash or accident, our motorcycle accident attorneys have experience in these types of cases and know the specific ways to handle them:
- We understand the unfair perceptions of motorcyclists as risky daredevils. We work to manage that perception in the courtroom and help juries understand the relevant traffic laws and responsibilities of motorists.
- Even more than car accidents, motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries, given that there is less vehicle protecting the motorcyclist. We help juries understand the possible extent of those severe injuries, including road rash, broken bones, head injuries, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, disfigurement, and even wrongful death.
- There are many common causes for motorcycle crashes, including potholes, distracted drivers, and defective equipment. We help determine the cause and the responsible party.
- We understand the medical attention you may need after a motorcycle injury. Let us help you pursue the compensation you need for medical treatment.
- We know that some insurance companies have a bias against motorcycle riders. We’ll advocate on your behalf with insurance agencies and adjusters, and may help you identify unreasonable policy limits or unfair procedures.
- We know what evidence to collect in a motorcycle accident lawsuit — such as accident scene reports, police reports, and witness statements — and the best ways to go about it. We’ll contact the appropriate experts for your injury case, if those are needed.
- Our personal injury team can gather and process the appropriate legal documentation and provide legal advice on your personal injury claim. Every step of the way, we care for you.
- Most importantly, we work for you. Our law firm is dedicated to fighting for justice, and we have the track record to back it up with more than $1 billion won in personal injury cases.
Get the legal representation you need. Get the Brown & Crouppen advantage.
It All Starts with a Free Case Evaluation from the Team at Brown & Crouppen
Getting started is easy. You can call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Product Liability
- Dangerous Drugs
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death