St. Louis Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Have you been in a motorcycle accident in Missouri or Illinois? Do you need an experienced motorcycle crash attorney?
Motorcycle accidents frequently result in serious injuries. Those injuries can lead to serious financial troubles.
When other drivers fail to notice motorcycles, when weather conditions are poor, when motorcycle defects occur and when other driver negligence results in an accident, the fault for you injuries lies elsewhere. If others are at fault, you might be eligible for compensation to help pay those medical bills.
At Brown & Crouppen, our attorneys can help you make the right decisions about your case and help you avoid limiting your possible benefits.
Are You Mistreated Simply Because Your Ride a Motorcycle?
Many motorcycle accidents happen because drivers simply don’t notice the motorcycle, or misjudge what they think a motorcycle can do. People assume that riders will speed and take unnecessary risks, even though statistics say this is not the case.
Just think: If motorcycle riders do not get appropriate attention and respect on the roadways, imagine how they are usually treated by insurance companies and their attorneys!
Our firm will provide the respect that you deserve. We will look at the short-term and long-term medical and financial consequences of the accident, as well as all possible sources of compensation.
How to Know if You Really Have a Case
Many victims of motorcycle accidents wonder if they truly have a case, especially given the fact they were riding a motorcycle. Unfortunately, each case is unique, so there is no one easy “test” to see if you have a case. The best thing to do is to speak with an attorney that will respect you and earn your trust.
That’s why we offer our first consultation for free. We can even come to you, if that is more convenient. We will assess your case and suggest how to move forward only if we think you can win.
Why Brown & Crouppen Has Specialists in Motorcycle Accidents
There are some small but significant differences between motorcycle accidents and other auto accidents. Through years of helping clients with their lawsuits after a motorcycle crash or accident, we have become experts in these types of cases, and know the specific ways to handle them:
- We understand the unfair perceptions of motorcycle riders and risky daredevils, and we work to manage that perception in the courtroom.
- Injuries from motorcycle accidents can be more severe, given that there is less vehicle protecting the rider. We help juries understand the possible extent of those injuries.
- Most people, including jurors, have never ridden a motorcycle and so do not understand what could happen in an accident. We do, and we can explain this in plain English.
- We know that some insurance companies have a bias against motorcycle riders. We’ll advocate on your behalf with insurance agencies, and may even help you identify unreasonable policy limits or unfair procedures.
- We know what evidence to collect in a motorcycle accident lawsuit, and the best ways to go about it. We’ll even contact the appropriate experts, if those are needed.
- Every step of the way, we will advocate for you.
“I was very pleased with the prompt and courteous service. Definitely a job well done.” – Christopher F.