Brandon Lamar Jackson
Brandon is an associate at Brown & Crouppen, where he works hard to obtain justice for those who have been injured through no fault of their own. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2016, Brandon has represented individuals in a wide variety of personal injury cases and has secured multiple six-figure settlements for his clients.
Brandon is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois and has been admitted to the bar of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. He received his law degree from the University of Illinois. Prior to law school, Brandon graduated with honors from Morehouse College, where he was awarded the Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship and inducted as a member of the Phi Beta Kappa International Honor Society.
In addition to his work at Brown & Crouppen, Brandon serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the ArchCity Defenders (ACD), a non-profit civil rights firm committed to providing holistic legal advocacy and combating the criminalization of poverty and state violence, especially in communities of color. He also serves as chairperson of the Young Friends of ACD Board, a collection of young adults in the Greater St. Louis area who are committed to advancing the mission of ACD.
When he is not working, Brandon enjoys reading, listening to podcasts, and photography.
Areas of Practice
- University of Illinois College of Law — Champaign, Illinois
Juris Doctor, 2012
- Morehouse College — Atlanta, Georgia
Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Religious Studies, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Minorities in the Legal Profession (MILP) Committee Chair-Elect and BAMSL Nominating Committee Member 2020-2021
- Mound City Bar Association, Young Lawyers’ Division Chair
Awards and Recognition
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis “Pro Bono Volunteer of the Month,” 2020
- Missouri Lawyers Media “Up & Coming Lawyers,” 2019
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Brandon is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.