Sebastian is an attorney at Brown & Crouppen, where he focuses his practice on complex personal injury cases. Sebastian is licensed to practice in Missouri and received his law degree from Washington University School of Law. While in law school, Sebastian achieved Dean’s List honor for academic achievement and was published in the Washington University Global Studies Law Review.
Sebastian lives in Clayton, Missouri, and enjoys traveling with his wife and daughter.
- Washington University School of Law – St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2019
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Association for Justice
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Lawyers Association a St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
GET THE EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
Working with an experienced attorney like Sebastian is simple. Call us at 888-802-0827 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.