Eli Roberts is an attorney at Brown & Crouppen specializing in cases involving personal injury and nursing home abuse and neglect. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2015, Eli has fought for the rights of injured victims. He has secured multiple six-figure settlements, including a premises liability case that settled for over $450,000. Prior to joining Brown & Crouppen, Eli was a criminal defense attorney in St. Louis.
Eli is licensed to practice in Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, and the Federal Southern District of Illinois. He received his law degree from Maurer School of Law at Indiana University Bloomington. While there, he was honored as a Milt Stewart International Fellow, served as the articles editor for the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, and served as president of the Outreach for Legal Literacy.
Eli enjoys tennis, baking, reading, and spending time with his wife and their Boston Terrier, Sherlock. He also actively volunteers for community service projects and disaster relief.
Areas of practice
- Maurer School of Law at Indiana University Bloomington — Bloomington, Indiana
Juris Doctor, 2013
- Brigham Young University — Provo, Utah
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- A premises liability case that settled for over $450,000.
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Eli is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.