All Articles

What Should I Do If I Am Involved in a Car Accident?

On behalf of Brown & Crouppen, P.C. on Wednesday, May 5, 2010 If you have been involved in a car accident you should do the following: Stop. If you get in a crash, you must stop. If you leave, then you can be charged with a “hit and run,” which could be a felony. Any crash that includes hitting property, animals or pedestrian also requires...
Read More
1 2 50 51
Text with a live representative
Text “GETBC” to 314-222-2222
Standard rates apply