KANSAS CITY MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
This page has been written, edited, and reviewed by a team of legal writers following our comprehensive editorial guidelines. This page was approved by Founding Partner, Terry Crouppen who has more than 40 years of legal experience as a personal injury attorney. Our last modified date shows when this page was last reviewed.
Are you struggling with debilitating physical injuries and rising financial burdens because you or a close family member was recently injured in a motorcycle accident in Kansas City, Missouri? The experienced Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyers at Brown & Crouppen can help you assert your legal rights and fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
- Brown & Crouppen Can Make a Difference After Your Motorcycle Accident in Kansas City, MO
- How Common Are Kansas City Motorcycle Accidents?
- How Much is My Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
- Extensive Experience Handling All Types of Motorcycle Accident Claims
- You Have a Limited Time to File a Missouri Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit
Since 1979, our award-winning Missouri trial attorneys have helped clients recover over $1 Billion in compensation due to settlements and verdicts, including motorcycle accidents. We help those injured in motorcycle crashes obtain compensation for pain and suffering from catastrophic injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
Request a free case evaluation if you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident. Our Kansas City personal injury lawyers can help answer legal questions about your case and build a solid personal injury claim. Get started with your case by calling our law office in Kansas City or find out if you have a case online.
BROWN & CROUPPEN CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AFTER YOUR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT IN KANSAS CITY, MO
If you or a loved one has suffered catastrophic injuries in a motorcycle accident in the Kansas City area, the lawyers at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm of Kansas City can help you get a meaningful financial recovery.
With a team of over 250 legal professionals and an extensive network of attorneys, we’re capable of providing unparalleled legal representation for those who have suffered injuries from motorcycle accidents. We believe in compassionate support, frequent communication, and achieving the best results possible for our clients.
When you choose Brown & Crouppen, you send a clear message to insurance companies, corporations, and negligent parties—you’re not walking away with less than your motorcycle accident case is worth. We’re respected and accomplished litigators who force top results every day.
Our skilled legal team is prepared to handle all aspects of your motorcycle injury claim while you focus on recovering.
- Launch an in-depth investigation into your motorcycle accident
- Gather and analyze critical pieces of evidence, including accident reports, vehicle maintenance logs, medical records, toxicology reports, witness statements, physical evidence from the scene, and more
- Consult with local experts, specialists, and professionals who can provide critical insight into the more technical or complicated aspects of your case
- Anticipate and defend against victim-blaming tactics that could jeopardize your ability to recover maximum compensation
- Employ dynamic negotiation strategies to secure a top-dollar settlement
- Offer guidance and advice when it’s time for you to make important case-related decisions
- Reject lowball offers and pursue a life-changing verdict for you at trial
Hiring an attorney can have a huge impact on your motorcycle injury claim. You deserve to work with experienced attorneys you can trust who have the proven ability to win tough cases like yours. Make Brown & Crouppen your first call. We offer a free consultation, so reach out to get started now.
HOW COMMON ARE KANSAS CITY MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS?
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, 279 motorcycle accidents were reported in Kansas City and surrounding towns in Jackson County, MO, in 2022.
In most cases, the other driver is at fault for the motorcycle accident and can be held liable for damages. These motorcycle accidents—including collisions with cars, trucks, buses, pedestrians, and motorcyclists—caused at least 215 injuries and 16 deaths.
This represented a sharp decline from 2021 when a total of 350 Kansas City car accidents involved motorcycles.
You can reduce the risk of getting into a motorcycle wreck in Kansas City by following our top 10 motorcycle safety tips.
HOW MUCH IS MY KANSAS CITY MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT CASE WORTH?
The average motorcycle settlement amount is approximately $79,000. However, several factors will influence the amount of money you might be able to recover in an insurance claim or lawsuit.
Important considerations include:
- The specific types of injuries you sustained in the motorcycle crash
- How those injuries affect your ability to work and generate an income
- Changes in your everyday life and the need for assistance performing daily tasks
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to your medical treatment, replacing damaged property, and other consequences of your accident
- Your age at the time of the motorcycle accident
- Whether or not you were wearing a helmet and other steps taken to mitigate your injuries
- Available insurance benefits and applicable policy limits
- Whether your negligence was a contributing factor to the motorcycle wreck
Choosing an experienced attorney with a proven ability to win tough motorcycle accident claims can also affect your financial recovery. When you trust Brown & Crouppen with your case, you’ll benefit from a legal team with decades of experience that’s recovered over $1 billion in personal injury settlements and jury verdicts.
Get started with a free consultation with one of our skilled Personal Injury Lawyers today.
EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE HANDLING ALL TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT CLAIMS
At Brown & Crouppen, we represent injured motorcyclists and surviving family members in cases involving:
- Speed-related accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Left-turn accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Lane splitting accidents
- Accidents involving uninsured motorists
- Fatal motorcycle accidents
If you or a family member has been injured in a Kansas City motorcycle wreck, don’t hesitate to contact us for help. Our extensive experience handling different types of motorcycle accident cases can be a huge benefit to you throughout the claims process. We understand how each type of crash differs and know the best techniques and strategies to secure maximum results for each client.
YOU HAVE A LIMITED TIME TO FILE A MISSOURI MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWSUIT
Under Missouri state law, you’ll have a limited window to pursue compensation for damages related to a motorcycle accident.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get the compensation you deserve. Call Brown & Crouppen for immediate assistance after you’ve been in a motorcycle wreck.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Brown & Crouppen Law Firm
2345 Grand Boulevard #675 Kansas City, MO 64108 (816) 670-4701
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION