If you have been injured due to a motorcycle accident in the Kansas City area, the accident and injury lawyers at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm can help you get the compensation you deserve. Due to their lack of driver protection, motorcycle accidents often lead to serious injuries or death. Our motorcycle accident attorneys work on a contingency basis, meaning there is no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
Since 1979, our motorcycle accident lawyers have helped clients recover over $1 Billion in compensation due to settlements and verdicts, including motorcycle accidents. We help those injured obtain compensation for pain and suffering from catastrophic injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and other damages. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed in a motorcycle accident, request a free case evaluation. Our Kansas City personal injury lawyers can help answer legal questions about your case and build a solid personal injury claim. Get started with your case by calling or find out if you have a case online.
If you or a loved one has suffered catastrophic injuries or a death in the family due to a motorcycle accident in the Kansas City area, the lawyers at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm of Kansas City can help. With a team of over 250 legal professionals and an extensive network of attorneys, we’re capable of providing unparalleled legal representation for those who have suffered injuries from motorcycle accidents. We believe in compassionate support, frequent communication, and achieving the best results possible for our clients.
Recover Compensation With The Help of A Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcycle accidents are a common occurrence in Illinois and Kansas:
- Kansas – Averages approximately 1,049 motorcycle accidents per year, which averages 44 fatal crashes each year according to data from ksdot.org.
- Missouri – Averages approximately 1,830 motorcycle accident crashes each year that result in personal injury. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, an average of 88 of these crashes are fatal.
At Brown & Crouppen, our lawyers help those who have suffered injuries from Kansas City motorcycle accidents pursue compensation and make those responsible accountable for their actions. Our motorcycle accident lawyers can help you recover compensation for the following:
- Pain & suffering
- Medical Bills
- Lost wages
- Wrongful death claims
Motorcycle accidents can be severe, leading to catastrophic injuries and wrongful death lawsuits. Medical costs can also be a significant burden, and our attorneys can help build supporting evidence and documentation to support your motorcycle accident claim further and help you recover compensation. Motorcyclists are often at high-risk for serious injuries due to careless drivers failing to see motorcycles, which is often the underlying cause of the accident and associated injuries. This usually occurs at intersections, during lane changes, or due to negligent drivers driving under the influence.
Client Testimonials For Our Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Our Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyers have helped 100s of individuals recover full and fair compensation for their case.
“After being in a motorcycle accident I looked to Brown and Crouppen to make sure everything was taken care of. Once they took my case they left me nothing to worry about. I was kept well informed during the entire process. I really believe that the outcome was much better with their help than it would have been if I did it alone. Highly recommend Brown and Crouppen.” – Michael P.
“I had a great team working with me. There is never a good time to be in an accident. My accident came at a time when I had to say goodbye to my uncle. Because I placed my trust and my case in their capable hands I was able to focus on my physical recovery and family. Thank you Amanda and Marissa.” – Rae C.
“I would recommend Brown and Crouppen if anyone needed an attorney. They were very informative about my case and gave me realistic expectations about my settlement. I’m very satisfied with my experience with everyone in the firm.” – Linda H.
Motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries, and our lawyers can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a motorcycle crash in Kansas City or surrounding areas in Jackson and Wyandotte County, get help from Brown & Crouppen by requesting a free case evaluation.
Our lawyers can help you file a successful claim, negotiate with the insurance company, and ensure that you are compensated for medical bills and treatment.
Recent Car Accident Settlements in Kansas City
$200,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement After Driver Rear-end Collision in Kansas City
Tom Davis settled a case for a client who was on a motorcycle and rear-ended another driver for the $100,000 in BI policy limits and the additional $100,000 in UIM limits, which was all the insurance that was available.Read more
$375,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement plus $75,000 in UIM for Kansas Motorcyclist
Tom Davis and his team settled a Kansas motorcycle accident case for $375,000. Tom was able to settle right after a mediation with the insurance company and also obtained an additional $75,000 in underinsured motorist coverage benefits for the client, who is very happy with the result.Read more
Legal Considerations for Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Cases & Claims
Like car or truck accidents, motorcycle accident claims are affected by governing state laws. If you’ve been involved in a Kansas City motorcycle accident, one of the following auto insurance systems will apply:
- Kansas – Kansas is a no-fault state, meaning that drivers are required to carry no-fault Personal Injury Protection (PIP), which can help cover medical bills, lost wages and some other expenses up to a certain amount and regardless of who is at fault. If you are hit by an at-fault driver, we would assist you with obtaining PIP benefits from your own insurance company or the insurance company for the driver of the vehicle you were in. PIP benefits would be separate from any amounts we would pursue against the at-fault driver as compensation for your injuries. One of our Kansas-licensed attorneys can help you sort out getting PIP coverage and also compensation for your injuries from the at-fault driver. Motorcycle accident victims can still sue the liable party to recover compensation in cases where severe injuries have occurred.
- Missouri – As an at-fault state, the accident victim(s) receive compensation from the liable parties (or their insurance) involved in the accident.
Proving fault or another party responsible for the motorcycle crash is crucial to recovering compensation. If you or a loved one is a motorcycle rider injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, compensation may be awarded for damages. To prove fault in a motorcycle accident, the following must be true:
- Duty: The defendant (driver or operator of another motor vehicle) failed to uphold their legal obligation to act in a way that would not cause injuries to another party.
- Breach of Duty: Establishing that the defendant breached their duty of care or legal obligation to act in a way that would not injure others must be legally established to hold the defendant or their insurance company liable for damages that occurred as a result of the traffic collision.
- Causation: To seek full compensation for damages, it must be proven that the crash was the cause of injuries.
- Damages: Physical or emotional damages must have resulted from the accident in order for the victim to pursue compensation.
If you believe that all of the above is true, our Kansas city auto accident lawyers can help you file an injury claim properly! Our lawyers provide additional information about legal considerations specific to your case and build a motorcycle accident case against the liable party.
Request A Free Case Evaluation From A Kansas City Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle riders or their families may be eligible to pursue compensation if they have been injured or killed in an accident due to no fault of their own. Motorcycle accident injuries can be severe and devastating, often leaving the victims with life-changing injuries and large medical bills. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries or death from a motorcycle accident near the Kansas City area, our injury attorneys can help you recover financial compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and suffering of severe injuries. Getting started is easy. Get help from our legal team by calling us at (816) 670-4701 or requesting a free case evaluation online. Our law office in Kansas City is located at 2345 Grand Boulevard #675, Kansas City, Missouri, and serves the greater metro area.