Every year in Missouri, Kansas, and southern Illinois, there are thousands of people who are injured in car accidents, by defective products, in workplace accidents, from medical malpractice, and as the result of property owner negligence. In many cases, they are injured through no fault of their own but are still left with the pain, the emotional distress, and the financial burden that goes along with those injuries.
Why Should I File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
In too many personal injury cases, the injured party has no idea where to turn. Medical expenses, lost wages, and other bills pile up while injuries rob you of your earning capacity. In the worst cases, loved ones are left to pick up the pieces after a tragic wrongful death. Despite what they say in their commercials, insurance companies are rarely on your side. If you or a loved one has been injured in a serious accident, you need a law firm that is experienced in personal injury lawsuits.
Let the personal injury lawyers at Brown & Crouppen help you. Personal injury lawsuits are designed to get you the justice you deserve and the compensation you need to set things right by holding the responsible party accountable with a personal injury claim.
Get the Care and Help You Need with Your Personal Injury Case
Unfortunately, accidents happen all the time throughout Missouri, Illinois, and across the United States. For more than 40 years, the personal injury lawyers at Brown & Crouppen have been helping accident victims get the justice they deserve. We have personal injury attorneys and trial lawyers working in many different practice areas. Let us help you. Give us a call if you or a loved one have been injured in a serious accident.
Common types of personal injury cases include:
- motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, and boat accidents
- slip and fall accidents and other premises liability accidents
- dog or animal bites
- nursing home abuse and neglect
- medical malpractice
- birth injuries
- wrongful death
What Can a Personal Injury Law Firm Do for Me?
Personal injury victims and their loved ones often think they can get a fair settlement and keep a larger amount of compensation if they work directly with the insurance company. Unfortunately, the insurance company’s first responsibility is to its shareholders, not to injured people. An experienced personal injury lawyer like the ones at the Brown & Crouppen law firm can provide critical legal representation to ensure that your personal injury case is handled fairly.
Brown & Crouppen’s personal injury lawyers help accident victims by:
- assessing your personal injury claim (don’t worry, it’s a free consultation)
- providing ongoing legal advice about your personal injury case, so you understand the legal issues
- helping you gather medical records and other documentation
- questioning witnesses and working with medical experts to support your insurance claims
- discussing options for the medical treatment you need and the amount of compensation needed to cover your medical bills
- negotiating with the insurance company and evaluating settlement offers
And remember, since the personal injury lawyers at Brown & Crouppen work on a contingency fee basis, you don’t pay any attorney fees upfront. In fact, if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a time limit on filing a personal injury claim?
Some states have strict deadlines for filing personal injury lawsuits called a statute of limitations. In some states, the statute of limitations is as little as one year. After that time runs out, your personal injury lawyer will no longer be able to file a claim on your behalf.
- How much does it cost to hire a personal injury lawyer?
The personal injury attorneys Brown & Crouppen work on a contingency fee basis. This means our fee is contingent, or dependent, on winning your case. We don’t charge an hourly rate like many law firms — we only get paid when you get paid.
- Will my case go to trial?
Our personal injury lawyers have a track record of successfully settling claims with insurance companies. In some cases, the insurance company chooses to fight. If that happens, our trial lawyers bring the full weight of Brown & Crouppen’s extensive experience and resources to get the best judgment for you, the injured party.
Get a Free Case Evaluation from the Personal Injury Attorneys at Brown & Crouppen
Getting started is easy. You can call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Product Liability
- 3M Earplugs
- Airbag Defects
- General Motors Ignition Switch
- Hernia Mesh
- Hip Replacement
- Industrial Equipment
- Infant Formula
- IVC Filter
- Lead Paint
- Morcellators and Leiomyosarcoma
- Paragard® Copper IUD
- Food Poisoning/Tainted Produce
- Talcum Powder
- Vehicle Defects and Recalls
- Philips CPAP Machine Recall
- Dangerous Drugs
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death