SAINT CHARLES PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
This page has been written, edited, and reviewed by a team of legal writers following our comprehensive editorial guidelines. This page was approved by Founding Partner, Terry Crouppen who has more than 40 years of legal experience as a personal injury attorney. Our last modified date shows when this page was last reviewed.
When you’re hurt in an accident, you expect the responsible party or the insurance companies to cover the resulting expenses. Unfortunately, that’s not a given. Too often, accident victims are treated unfairly and left with medical bills, lost wages, and other damages that significantly impact their lives. Accidents caused by another person’s negligence or intentional wrongdoings are not your fault. You deserve justice with fair compensation to cover your expenses and help you get back on your feet.
At Brown & Crouppen, our St. Charles personal injury lawyers work with accident victims and their families to fight for the maximum amount for their losses. If you need an experienced St. Charles injury law firm you can trust, schedule a free consultation with our team to see how we can help you through this difficult time.
- How Can Brown & Crouppen Help Injury Victims?
- Why Choose Brown & Crouppen?
- Successful Results for Our Clients
- Types of Cases Handled by Our St. Charles Accident & Injury Attorneys
- What Types of Compensation Are Available in St. Charles Personal Injury Cases?
- If You Don’t Get Paid, We Don’t Get Paid
- Schedule a Free Case Evaluation in St. Charles Today
How Can Brown & Crouppen Help Injury Victims?
The personal injury attorneys at Brown & Crouppen all share the common goal of acting in the best interest of our clients and helping them obtain fair compensation. We’ve helped dozens of individuals in St. Charles pursue justice with award-winning representation that includes the following:
- Legal guidance and compassionate support from skilled professionals
- Resources to conduct thorough investigations and collect vital evidence
- Knowledge of the law and experience in the field to build strong cases for our clients
- Identification and valuation of damages to claim the maximum amount available
- Communication with insurance companies and their attorneys on your behalf
- Negotiation of settlements that justly and accurately represent your losses
- Extensive trial experience if we need to take your case to court
When you hire a personal injury attorney from Brown & Crouppen, you have a dedicated team at your side throughout the claim process. We can help you understand the laws that apply to your case and explain your options. Because we have extensive experience in personal injury law, we know how to fight back against unfair insurance companies and build a compelling case that puts you in a good position to receive a favorable settlement.
If you’re ready to take legal action, contact our team to schedule a free case evaluation with a St. Charles personal injury attorney today.
Why Choose Brown & Crouppen?
Our top-rated lawyers at Brown & Crouppen are proud to be recognized by our peers, colleagues, and professional legal associations for our work and tireless efforts to help our clients. Some of our awards and successes include recognition from:
- St. Louis Dispatch “Best Law Firm in St. Louis”
- St. Louis Dispatch “Best Attorney for 2022”
- The National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Personal Injury Lawyers”
- The National Trial Lawyers “Top 10 Trucking Lawyers”
- The National Trial Lawyers “Top 100 Trial Lawyers”
- Missouri Lawyers Media “Winningest Plaintiff Attorney”
- Missouri Lawyers Media Women’s Justice Awards “Litigation Practitioner Award”
- Missouri Lawyers Media “Icon Award”
- Missouri Lawyers Media “Diversity and Inclusion Leader”
As leaders in our field, we focus on advocacy and support for our clients. Our accolades demonstrate our dedication to justice and helping victims get the financial support they are entitled to under the law. Contact our team to learn more.
Get started with a free consultation with one of our skilled Personal Injury Lawyers today.
Successful Results for Our Clients
Brown & Crouppen has recovered more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts for our clients in St. Charles, St. Louis, and throughout Missouri. Notable car accident awards include:
- $100,000 settlement for St. Louis car accident that resulted in knee surgery
- $100,000 rear-end collision settlement in St. Louis
- $100,000 settlement for St. Louis car accident that led to back surgery
In many of these cases, the initial offers from the insurance companies were far below what the client eventually received after working with Brown & Crouppen’s skilled St. Charles accident lawyers. Don’t let the insurance adjusters intimidate you into accepting their first offer. Call our team to see what your claim may be worth and how we can negotiate a fair settlement for you and your family.
Types of Cases Handled by Our St. Charles Accident & Injury Attorneys
At Brown & Crouppen law offices of St. Charles, our personal injury lawyers provide caring support and outstanding legal representation across the following practice areas:
Our car accident attorneys have decades of experience helping car crash victims recover compensation for their injuries and suffering. We work with car accident reconstructionists, medical professionals, and other expert witnesses to determine the following:
- What caused the accident
- Who was responsible for the accident
- The extent of your injuries
- The value of your damages
We use this crucial information to build a strong case and negotiate the maximum settlement for your losses. We will even take your case to trial if necessary to fight for the award you deserve.
Truck accidents are often severe and may lead to catastrophic injuries for victims. Because of this, truck accident cases are often complex and require a legal professional to accurately value your current and future damages. Our team can help you secure compensation for medical bills, the cost of medical care you will need in the future, and more.
If you were hurt in an accident while riding your motorcycle, you need a knowledgeable lawyer to help you navigate the legal process. Our St. Charles motorcycle accident lawyers have handled countless motorcycle crash claims with successful results.
If a property owner fails to keep their premises safe, causing you to suffer an injury in a fall, our team can take legal action. Contact our slip-and-fall lawyers to learn more about your options.
Other types of personal injury cases we handle include:
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse & neglect
- Dangerous products
- Dangerous drugs
- Social Security Disability
- Dog bites
- Catastrophic injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Wrongful death
What Types of Compensation Are Available in St. Charles Personal Injury Cases?
Accident victims can claim both economic and non-economic damages that represent their losses, including:
- Medical bills
- Cost of future medical care
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of capacity to enjoy life
- Emotional distress
- Mental anguish
If You Don’t Get Paid, We Don’t Get Paid
We believe that everyone deserves access to the best legal representation possible. That’s why we work on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t pay anything upfront. In fact, you only pay if we win. That’s just one of the ways that we take care of our clients and level the playing field against big insurance companies.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation in St. Charles Today
Our St. Charles law office is located at 1361 Bass Pro Drive, St. Charles, Missouri. One of nine locations across Missouri and Illinois, our office is just off Interstate 70 in Mark Twain Village near Qdoba, Starbucks, and Walgreens. This office serves the greater St. Charles County and nearby cities, including Boschertown, Earth City, Chesterfield, and Creve Coeur.
If someone else’s negligence has injured you, request a free case evaluation from one of our St. Charles personal injury lawyers by calling (314) 501-9968 or completing our online form. Our lawyers help to answer any legal questions, understand the unique situation of the injury victim, and determine the next steps for recovering compensation.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Brown & Crouppen Law Firm
110 Laura K Drive O’Fallon, MO 63366
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION