OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM OFFICE IN KANSAS CITY
Brown & Crouppen is an established personal injury law firm in Kansas City. With strong hometown ties, the attorneys at the Grand Boulevard office look forward to assisting you with your injury case and commit to working hard to secure you the compensation you deserve. Contact the office today at 816-670-4701.
Brown & Crouppen is a renowned law firm focusing on personal injury cases in the midwest. We welcome potential clients to visit our Kansas City office and speak with our attorneys about their experiences involving motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims.
Our experienced and compassionate attorneys are standing by to help you get full and fair compensation. Stop in and talk to someone at the office on Grand Boulevard today.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR KANSAS CITY LAW OFFICE
You can easily get to Brown & Crouppen no matter where you originate in Kansas City or the surrounding areas.
Once you reach Brown & Crouppen, the closest covered parking is in two nearby garages:
- 2345 Grand Blvd, which is in the Grand Complex
- Crown Center Public Parking at 2450 Grand Blvd; the Crown Center garage is just south of the Crown Center Shops‘ main entrance
There are parking fees for both garages, but you can get validation for three hours of free parking at Crown Center. The parking fees may vary, so please refer to the parking garages’ signage for costs.
If you don’t have a car there are plenty of public transportation options available. Here are some bus stops that are located close to our office:
BROWN & CROUPPEN IN THE COMMUNITY
Brown & Crouppen is very active within the local community. Our attorneys give their time and money to help those less fortunate or in need. The office is incredibly committed to bettering the lives of those living in the Kansas City area and beyond.
BCTV: 3 Lawyers Eating Sandwiches
Three of the firm’s attorneys have a YouTube series, 3 Lawyers Eating Sandwiches, where they review local eateries.
Some of the highlights from the series include:
- Crown Candy Kitchen: This spot offers a soda fountain experience with delightful candy
and tasty food, including a BLT the attorneys greatly enjoyed. Located on St. Louis Ave.
- Joe’s Kansas City BBQ: This barbeque joint celebrates Kansas City and is rumored to be the best in the city. Here the lawyers happily ate a barbequed sausage with deep-fried jalapenos on the side. Located on W. 47th Ave.
- Nudo House: The lawyers tried multiple Asian-inspired banh mi sandwiches at this restaurant, which is known for its noodles. Located on Olive Blvd.
- Pigwich: This is a true sandwich joint serving up a range of delicious options. The guys tried the namesake sandwich, the pigwich, and a selection of other meat-heavy options. Located on E. 5th St.
- The Stellar Hog: The attorneys enjoyed an out-of-this-world smoked salami sandwich at this barbeque joint. Located on Leona St.
Make sure to tune into the channel to see where and what the guys eat next.
The attorneys at Brown & Crouppen generously give their time to national and local charities and organizations, including:
THINGS TO DO IN KANSAS CITY
Kansas City is full of fantastic art, family-friendly destinations, and historical treats ready for your enjoyment. Many of the best places to see and things to do are within a short distance of the Brown & Crouppen Grand Blvd. office. Some of the top sites you can check out when in the area include:
Kansas City Zoo
This local zoo is home to over 1,700 animals and hosts events such as feeding time with the penguins during the winter months and kids camps. It is also available to rent for weddings and other special occasions.
National WWI Museum and Memorial
The site where the museum and monument stand was dedicated in 1921. The memorial was built in 1926, and in 2004, Congress designated the museum the nation’s official World War I museum. In 2006, the site became a national historic landmark. It features exhibits, events, and a chance to explore the history and people of World War I.
Nelson Atkins Museum of Art
This art museum opened in 1933 and features pieces from centuries ago to the modern day. The staff carefully cultivates exhibits that change regularly, so there is always something new to enjoy when visiting.
Worlds of Fun
This amusement park is true to its name, with something for everyone in the family. You can ride roller coasters and enjoy food from the park’s various themed sections. There is also a children’s area featuring Snoopy and a water park for cooling down during the hot summer days.
AREAS WE SERVE
The Kansas City office serves nearby communities, including:
- Downtown Kansas City: The area underwent a complete revitalization to bring new life to
the community. Skyscrapers and art deco-designed buildings are a high point of this busy
area featuring plenty of entertainment, food, and shopping.
- Crestview: This neighborhood is small but has an urban-suburban feel. It is peaceful, with
many parks for a family-friendly vibe.
- Overland Park: There is plenty to see and do here. From parks to memorials, this medium
city provides the atmosphere of a much larger area without being too crowded or busy.
Enjoy the farmers market, botanical gardens, and more. Overland Park has won awards as
one of the best places to live in the area.
- River Forest: This is another small neighborhood that is quiet and safe. It is the perfect
choice for raising a family.
- Raytown: This small city is a thriving suburb of Kansas City. It has friendly people,
comfortable homes, and many parks.
If you have a personal injury case, contact Brown & Crouppen today. We offer free consultations to help you when you need it most, and you won’t pay us until we win your case, so you have nothing to lose.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Brown & Crouppen Law Firm
2345 Grand Boulevard #675 Kansas City, MO 64108 (816) 670-4701
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION