Here in the Midwest, we are lucky to have access to beautiful public waterways. Unfortunately, not everybody who enjoys the waterways does so responsibly. Every year there are thousands of boating accidents. Some common causes are operator inexperience, operator inattention, defective equipment, and BWI (Boating While Intoxicated).
What a Personal Injury Attorney Can Do for You
Federal and state laws each have their own regulations for boating accidents. This means pursuing a boat accident claim can be a complicated process.
At the law firm of Brown & Crouppen, we have extensive experience dealing with boating accident claims. Our experienced personal injury attorneys know what to do to provide the legal representation you or your loved ones need.
- We’ll discuss liability and neglect, identifying who can be held liable for your losses, depending on the body of water in which the accident occurred and the type of accident.
- We advocate on your behalf with the insurance companies who may have relevant policies. We may help you identify unreasonable policy limits or unfair procedures.
- We know what evidence to collect — such as police reports, medical reports, and property damage reports — and the best ways to go about it. We’ll contact the appropriate experts, if those are needed.
- We know the types, common causes, and extent of boating accident injuries, and we know the full costs of physical, mental, and emotional injuries, including lost wages and medical expenses.
- Our team can gather and process the appropriate legal documentation and provide legal advice on your personal injury claim. Every step of the way, we care for you.
- Most importantly, we work for you. Our law firm is dedicated to fighting for justice, and we have the track record to back it up with more than $1 billion won in personal injury cases.
It is important to act quickly to file your claim within your state’s statute of limitations. Failure to do so may make it impossible to get compensation for your claim. Contact a boating accident lawyer as quickly as possible after you or a loved one is injured.
It all Starts with A Free Case Evaluation from the Boating Accident Lawyers at Brown & Crouppen
Getting started is easy. You can call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.