AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYERS
This page has been written, edited, and reviewed by a team of legal writers following our comprehensive editorial guidelines. This page was approved by Founding Partner, Terry Crouppen who has more than 40 years of legal experience as a personal injury attorney. Our last modified date shows when this page was last reviewed.
At Brown & Crouppen, we understand the frustration of dealing with the aftermath of a car crash. The accident may happen in an instant, but the pain and inconvenience can last months afterward. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, get a free case evaluation from a lawyer at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm. We can help you determine who is at fault for the accident and build a strong claim. Our car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning there’s no upfront cost to you — we only get paid if you win.
- Caring And Experienced Auto Accident Attorneys For Personal Injury Claims
- Common Causes Of Auto & Car Accidents
- How An Auto Accident Lawyer Can Help You
- A Legal Team With Inside Knowledge Of Insurance Companies
- Why Isn’t The Insurance Company Helping Me?
- It All Starts With A Free Case Evaluation From The Team At Brown & Crouppen
- Related Articles
Our team of car accident lawyers at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm provide experienced representation for auto accident victims and their families. We have helped clients all across Missouri and southern Illinois file personal injury claims following serious accidents. We also represent families who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Medical bills, property damage, and even legal fees can add up quickly. Then there’s the insurance claim process: dealing with the adjuster, determining the party at fault, tracking down the insurance policy, and filing the insurance claim itself. When it comes to getting maximum compensation for your car accident case, you might not know where to start — and the insurance company won’t help. That’s why we offer a free case evaluation: We’ll tell you honestly whether your personal injury claim is worth pursuing, and if so, what steps we will take to win.
CARING AND EXPERIENCED AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS FOR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
Our firm has more than 40 years of experience caring for the victims of auto accidents and helping them get the justice they deserve. Let us help you. Give us a call if you or a loved one has been hurt in any kind of motor vehicle accident, including:
COMMON CAUSES OF AUTO & CAR ACCIDENTS
Auto accidents are caused by a variety of factors, such as:
- dangerous road conditions
- distracted-driving including texting-and-driving accidents and cell phone use
- speeding motorists
- driving while intoxicated or impaired
- driving aggressively
- driving in bad weather
We also deal with accidents or personal injury cases resulting from vehicle defects, such as:
- airbag failure
- brake failure
- gas tank explosion
- seat belt failure
- tire blowouts
Unfortunately, auto accidents can result in serious injuries to you or your loved ones. Our car accident lawyers have handled personal injury claims, including:
- broken bones
- traumatic brain injury
- catastrophic injuries, including disfigurement
- wrongful death
HOW AN AUTO ACCIDENT LAWYER CAN HELP YOU
At Brown & Crouppen Law Firm, our car accident lawyers handle injury claims every day. When you contact us to talk about an auto accident, our experienced personal injury attorneys know what to do to provide the legal representation you or your loved ones need.
- We’ll discuss liability and neglect, identifying who might be an at-fault driver in your auto accident.
- We’ll advocate on your behalf with the other driver’s insurance company and any insurance agencies who may be responsible. We may be able to help you identify unreasonable policy limits or unfair procedures.
- We know what evidence to collect — such as police reports, accident scene investigations, and property damage reports — and the best ways to go about it. We’ll contact the appropriate experts, if those are needed.
- We know the types, common causes, and extent of car accident injuries, and we know the full costs of physical, mental, and emotional injuries, including lost wages and medical expenses.
- Our team can gather and process the appropriate legal documentation and provide legal advice on your personal injury claim. Every step of the way, we care for you.
- Most importantly, we work for you. Our law firm is dedicated to fighting for justice, and we have the track record to back it up with more than $1 billion won in personal injury cases.
A LEGAL TEAM WITH INSIDE KNOWLEDGE OF INSURANCE COMPANIES
Many of our highly experienced car accident attorneys started their careers working for insurance companies. They understand how adjusters work and how insurance claims are processed. They know how insurance companies give low initial settlement offers, and they know where to look for additional insurance coverage that can provide maximum compensation in your car accident case.
At the law firm of Brown & Crouppen, our auto accident attorneys work hard to take care of you and make this process easier. We help car accident victims get fair compensation and the justice they deserve.
WHY ISN’T THE INSURANCE COMPANY HELPING ME?
Dealing with insurance companies can be extremely frustrating. Remember, insurance companies have one goal: To collect as many premium dollars as possible while paying out as few car accident claim dollars as possible. They don’t always have your interests at heart. That’s why it’s important to hire a car accident lawyer that understands how insurance companies work.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A FREE CASE EVALUATION FROM THE TEAM AT BROWN & CROUPPEN
Our car accident law firm is one of the highest rated law firms in the Midwest. At Brown & Crouppen, all of our auto accident lawyers share the same goal – to get justice for people who have been injured. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from a car accident, get help from a car accident attorney at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm. Getting started with your car accident case is easy. You can call us at 888-802-8156 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our free case evaluation form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
We are proud to be top car accident attorneys in:
At Brown & Crouppen, our lawyers provide legal representation for all auto accident cases including commercial trucks, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents. Call our law firm to tell us about the accident and find out if you have a case.
- What Is the Average Car Accident Settlement Amount?
- Why Is My Car Accident Settlement Taking So Long?
- Car Accident Settlement Process – Legal Steps & Overview
- How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Lawsuit?
- Who Pays My Medical Bills in a Car Accident?
- How to File an Insurance Claim for Car Accident Damage
- 6 Things to Do After a Car Accident
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid Following a Car Accident
- What to Do If A Car Accident is Your Fault
FREE CASE EVALUATION
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION