RAYTOWN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
This page has been written, edited, and reviewed by a team of legal writers following our comprehensive editorial guidelines. This page was approved by Founding Partner, Terry Crouppen who has more than 40 years of legal experience as a personal injury attorney. Our last modified date shows when this page was last reviewed.
You have one shot at recovering compensation after you suffer an injury in an accident in Raytown, Missouri. Make the most of your legal demand by enlisting the help of our award-winning Raytown personal injury lawyers. We have decades of experience and have successfully obtained over $1 billion on behalf of deserving clients like you.
- Types of Personal Injury Cases Handled by Brown & Crouppen in Raytown
- Why choose Brown & Crouppen?
- What to Expect When Working with Brown & Crouppen
- Fighting to Get You Maximum Compensation For Your Raytown Accident Injuries
- Client Testimonials and Case Results
- Trusted Raytown Personal Injury Lawyers Ready to Fight for You
Have you recently been injured in an accident in Raytown, Missouri? You may be entitled to compensation for costs related to your medical treatment and lost wages, as well as the pain and suffering you’ve experienced. The experienced Raytown personal injury lawyers at Brown & Crouppen can help you work toward the maximum financial recovery.
Since 1979, our award-winning Missouri trial attorneys have advocated for accident victims and devastated families in Raytown, Kansas City, and throughout the Midwest. We help clients achieve life-changing results in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, wrongful death, and other matters of personal injury.
Show the insurance company and at-fault party that you’re serious about getting the compensation you deserve by putting our top-rated law firm in your corner. We offer a free consultation, so contact our law office in Raytown, MO, today.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES HANDLED BY BROWN & CROUPPEN IN RAYTOWN
At Brown & Crouppen, we only do personal injury law. Our attorneys are dedicated to representing clients in Raytown who have suffered needless injuries through little-to-no fault of their own.
We have extensive experience handling personal injury cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Premises liability
- Negligent security
- Construction accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Product liability
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
If you or a close family member have been injured in an accident in Raytown, MO, reach out to our personal injury attorneys for help. We have the experience, resources, and in-depth knowledge of Missouri personal injury law that you’ll need to get the best possible results in your case.
WHY CHOOSE BROWN & CROUPPEN?
Hiring an attorney is one of the smartest moves you can make after an accident in Raytown, MO. After all, you’re more likely to win your case—and walk away with a higher payout—when you’re represented by a legal advocate.
However, your choice of attorney matters. In fact, your decision could be the difference between recovering a nominal sum in a settlement and winning a life-altering financial award.
You deserve to work with a law firm that has a proven ability to win personal injury cases like yours. You deserve to work with lawyers who are passionate about what they do and are willing to go the extra mile for their clients.
Here’s why Brown & Crouppen should be your first call after you get hurt or lose a loved one in a Raytown accident:
- We’re a well-established Missouri personal injury law firm that’s been advocating for accident victims like you for more than 44 years.
- Our attorneys have gained national recognition and top awards in the legal industry, including Super Lawyers, Top 100 Personal Injury Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers, Winningest Plaintiff Attorney by Missouri Lawyers Media, Top Trial Lawyers in America’s Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and Best Law Firm in St. Louis by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Our law firm has successfully recovered over $1 billion (and counting) in private settlements and jury verdicts, including several million and multi-million dollar results.
- Client testimonials and reviews prove that our commitment to our clients and level of service are second-to-none.
- If you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. No exceptions.
- We offer a free, confidential, no-obligation case evaluation to all prospective clients.
We have highly accomplished Missouri trial attorneys with a reputation for taking on tough personal injury cases and winning big for our clients. To benefit from our experience and passion for justice, contact our Raytown law office and schedule a free case assessment.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH BROWN & CROUPPEN
An accident can change your life in an instant. Whether the consequences are short-lived or permanent, the days, weeks, and months that follow can be incredibly stressful. You’ll need time to rest, recover, and focus on your path forward, but that can be tough when you’re trying to fight an insurance company or another powerful adversary for compensation.
When you turn to Brown & Crouppen for help after an accident, our Raytown personal injury attorneys will take the burden of litigation off of your shoulders. We’ll handle your legal claim from start to finish, working hard to ensure that you are properly compensated for the injuries and trauma you’ve suffered.
As we work on your personal injury case, our experienced legal team will:
- Help you understand your legal rights and options
- Answer any questions you have about your case throughout the process
- Launch an exhaustive investigation into the circumstances surrounding your Raytown accident
- Analyze photographs, medical records, accident reports, results of government investigations, toxicology reports, witness statements, video footage, and other critical pieces of evidence
- Work closely with top-level experts and specialists who can provide additional insight into the more complex aspects of your injury, especially when it’s time to assess what your personal injury case is worth
- Represent you during negotiations and aggressively pursue a top-dollar settlement offer
- Offer insight and advice when it’s time for you to make important decisions about the future of your claim
Our goal will be to help you secure a swift and favorable settlement. However, we’ll never advise you to take a lowball offer or compromise the integrity of our representation just to make a quick deal. If we believe that your case is worth more than you’re offered and that we can get you a better result, our team will not hesitate to take your case to court. We’re accomplished and successful trial attorneys, and we welcome the opportunity to fight for you in front of a jury.
FIGHTING TO GET YOU MAXIMUM COMPENSATION FOR YOUR RAYTOWN ACCIDENT INJURIES
While there are some exceptions, you can generally recover both economic and non-economic damages after an accident in Raytown, Missouri.
Economic damages are intended to offset the financial costs of your accident, such as:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Nursing care
Non-economic damages help compensate for the trauma and life changes that you experience, such as:
- Depression and anxiety
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
The insurance company will want to dictate the terms of your personal injury case and control the discussion around damages and valuation. Our experienced Raytown personal injury attorneys won’t let that happen.
We’ll carefully evaluate and scrutinize the details of your accident and work closely with experts as we dig into how your injuries have affected (and will continue to affect) your life. We’ll build a strong claim that’s supported by hard facts and persuasive evidence so that the insurer has no choice but to offer you a settlement that reflects what your case is worth.
CLIENT TESTIMONIALS AND CASE RESULTS
At Brown & Crouppen, we’re passionate about the work we do. We understand that an unexpected accident or injury can be life-altering and that the consequences can potentially last a lifetime. A successful financial recovery can make a world of difference in a person’s life as they work to get back on their feet.
That’s why we’re committed to providing the best possible legal representation to our clients in Raytown, Kansas City, Crestview, and surrounding areas in western Missouri.
Hundreds of positive client testimonials and the results we’ve achieved are a testament to our hard work and dedication.
Notable case results include:
- $19 million medical malpractice brain injury settlement
- $40 million dangerous defective drug settlement
- $2 million wrongful death settlement
- $7 million child injury settlement
- $6 million motor vehicle settlement
- $7 million school bus accident settlement
There’s a reason that our law firm has been recognized as the plaintiff’s firm with the most reported verdicts/judgments. We fight tirelessly for each and every person we represent, and we get results.
TRUSTED RAYTOWN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS READY TO FIGHT FOR YOU
It can be intimidating to take on an insurance company, a hospital, or another adversary with deep pockets. However, you should not have to bear the burden of your injuries on your own when someone else is at fault. Set yourself up for a successful outcome by calling Brown & Crouppen for help.
Our Raytown personal injury lawyers have decades of experience and a proven ability to win tough cases like yours.
We’ve won over $1 billion for our clients, and now we’re ready to help you achieve the best possible results in your case, too.
Call our law office in Raytown, Missouri, to set up a free consultation. A member of our skilled team is always available to take your call—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Brown & Crouppen Law Firm
2345 Grand Boulevard #675 Kansas City, MO 64108 (816) 670-4701
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION