DEFECTIVE AIRBAG LAWYERS
This page has been written, edited, and reviewed by a team of legal writers following our comprehensive editorial guidelines. This page was approved by Founding Partner, Terry Crouppen who has more than 40 years of legal experience as a personal injury attorney. Our last modified date shows when this page was last reviewed.
Not every accident is avoidable. What is avoidable are the injuries that can result from airbags that do not deploy or deploy too late after a collision. If you have suffered from severe injuries following an accident with faulty airbags, you may be entitled to make a claim and/or join a product liability case against those who manufactured, distributed, or sold the airbags.
WHAT KINDS OF AIRBAG DEFECTS DOES THIS CASE COVER?
- Improper Airbag Deployment: When an airbag deploys without warning while a driver is entering the car or on the road, serious injuries can occur. Far from protecting passengers during an accident, improper airbag deployment can, in fact, be the cause of a life-threatening accident.
- Overly Aggressive Airbags: An airbag that deploys too fast or too far into the car can cause head injuries, brain damage, or even decapitation.
- Oversized Airbags: An airbag too big for the car can deploy and cause similar injuries to those of the “Overly Aggressive” airbag.
- Untethered Airbags: When an airbag breaks loose from its constraints, the occupants of the vehicle risk injury.
- Low Deployment Threshold Airbags: Airbags that deploy in low-speed crashes can, in fact, cause injuries to occupants who otherwise may have been largely unharmed.
- System Malfunctions: When defective sensors or electrical systems cause an airbag to either deploy at an inopportune time or not at all, injury can occur.
- Failure to Deploy: An airbag that fails to deploy during an accident can contribute to more severe injuries.
- Late Deployment: Airbags that deploy too late after an accident do not protect the occupants and can, in fact, cause new injuries.
Get started with a free consultation with one of our skilled Personal Injury Lawyers today.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A FREE CASE EVALUATION FROM THE EXPERIENCED ATTORNEYS AT BROWN & CROUPPEN
If you or someone you know has severe injuries after being in a collision with faulty airbags, it may be best to consult an attorney. Call Brown & Crouppen at 888-801-4813 for your free legal consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION