Lisa is an attorney at Brown & Crouppen, where she practices in the area of complex personal injury litigation. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2016, Lisa has represented individuals in a wide variety of personal injury cases, including cases involving products liability, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death. Prior to joining Brown & Crouppen, Lisa practiced in the areas of real estate litigation, family law, and unemployment compensation, as well as appellate work.
Lisa is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. She received her law degree from Saint Louis University, where she was selected to join the Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society. She graduated from Ohio University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, with a minor in Political Science.
In addition to her work at Brown & Crouppen, Lisa provides pro bono representation through her work with Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
When she is not working, Lisa enjoys spending time with her family and her dog and cheering on local sports teams.
Areas of practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2015
- Ohio University — Athens, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts, English, with minor in Political Science, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Missouri Lawyers Media, “Up and Coming Lawyers,” 2020
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, “Young Lawyers Division (YLD) Award of Merit,” 2020
- Trial resulting in Plaintiff’s verdict, March 2020
- Trial resulting in Plaintiff’s verdict, October 2019
- Multiple multi-million dollar settlements in tractor-trailer collision cases.
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Lisa is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.