Abbey is an associate at Brown & Crouppen, where she practices in the area of complex personal injury, including premise liability, motor vehicle accidents and wrongful death cases. Abbey started at Brown & Crouppen as a law clerk in 2021 and was hired as an attorney in 2022 upon receiving her license to practice in Missouri and Illinois.
Abbey received her law degree at Southern Illinois University School of Law, where she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in her Children and the Law course. Prior to law school, she graduated from Southern Illinois University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Paralegal Studies, and a minor in Political Science.
In her spare time, Abbey enjoys watching documentaries, cooking, reading, and going on hikes with her Great Pyrenees, Charli.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law – Carbondale, Illinois
Juris Doctor – 2022
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Carbondale, Illinois
Bachelor of Science, Paralegal Studies, minor in Political Science – 2019
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Missouri Bar Association & Missouri Asian-American Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The Lawyer’s Association of St. Louis, Missouri
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Dean’s List at Southern Illinois University Carbondale (2016-2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award (2021)
- Diversity Scholarship Recipient (2019)