Andrea McNairy is a trial attorney with emphasis on wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, drowning and near drowning, right of sepulcher and complex auto accident litigation. Ms. McNairy has litigated cases throughout the country in both federal and state courts.
Andrea is very active in several pro bono programs including the Missouri Eastern District volunteer limited scope representation group and Illinois Southern District pro bono volunteer group. These groups focus on providing free counsel and assistance to persons of limited means and income.
Ms. McNairy received her Juris Doctorate from St. Louis University School of Law where she was Managing Editor of the Public Law Review and received an Academic Excellence Award. Andrea received an undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri-St. Louis, graduating Magna Cum Laude.
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
- University of Missouri-St. Louis — St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Political Science
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers: Member and Board of Governors, Women’s Caucus, and Association Development Committee
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis: Board of Governors, Member at Large, Firm Ambassador Committee, Membership Committee, Women in the Legal Profession Committee
- American Association of Justice
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Power List, 40 Most Powerful Personal Injury Attorneys in Missouri, Missouri Lawyer Weekly, 2022
- Law Firm Leader, Missouri Lawyer Weekly Lawyers of the Year Awards, 2022
- Super Lawyers®, 2018-2020
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Winningest Plaintiff Attorneys, Missouri Lawyers’ Weekly
- National Trial Lawyers Association Top 40 Under 40
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Awards-Litigation Practitioner Award 2017
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2011, 2013-2016
- National Trial Lawyer’s Association, Top 40 under 40, 2012
- 8.3 Million Dollar Settlement in Motor Vehicle Accident Case, Top 20 Verdicts and Settlements in Missouri, Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly, 2012
- Up and Coming, Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly, 2010
- Strategies for Expert Testimony Success, The St. Louis Bar Journal, Summer 2018
- Common Law Unfair Competition in Missouri: More than Palming Off, Co-Author, The St. Louis Bar Journal, Summer 2007
- Mental Capacity and the Death Penalty, Co-Author of Foreword, The Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Vol. 25, No. 2
GET THE EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
Working with an experienced attorney like Andrea is simple. Call us at 888-802-0827 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.