Andrea is a Partner at Brown & Crouppen, where she focuses her practice on cases involving wrongful death, product liability, premises liability, and complex auto accident litigation. She has litigated cases throughout Missouri and Illinois and has briefed cases for appeal, including cases for the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth and Seventh Circuits. She has also litigated several cases in federal courts across the country and has tried several jury trials to verdict.
Andrea is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. She received her law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law, where she was managing editor of the Public Law Review and received an Academic Excellence Award. Prior to law school, Andrea graduated with honors from the University of Missouri-St. Louis with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science.
In addition to her work at Brown & Crouppen, Andrea provides pro bono representation through her work with the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois. She is also regularly asked to give presentations and continuing legal education to fellow attorneys on legal and ethical subjects.
Area of practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
- University of Missouri-St. Louis — St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude), Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers: Member and Board of Governors, Women’s Caucus, and Association Development Committee
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis: Board of Governors, Member at Large, Firm Ambassador Committee, Membership Committee, Women in the Legal Profession Committee
- American Association of Justice
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- Super Lawyers®, 2018-2020
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2011, 2013-2016
- Missouri Lawyers Media Women’s Justice Awards “Litigation Practitioner Award,” 2017
- Missouri Lawyers Media “Up and Coming Lawyers”
- The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40”
- Top Trial Lawyers in America “Million Dollar Advocates Forum”
- Top Trial Lawyers of America “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum”
- Missouri Lawyers Media “Winningest Plaintiff Attorney”
- Strategies for Expert Testimony Success, The St. Louis Bar Journal, Summer 2018
- Common Law Unfair Competition in Missouri: More than Palming Off, Co-Author, The St. Louis Bar Journal, Summer 2007
- Mental Capacity and the Death Penalty, Co-Author of Foreword, The Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Vol. 25, No. 2
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Andrea is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.