Deborah is an experienced attorney at Brown & Crouppen, where she dedicates 100% of her practice to personal injury cases. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2010, Deborah has represented individuals in a wide variety of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, boat accidents, and bus accidents. Before joining Brown & Crouppen in 2010, she gained significant experience in both civil and criminal law at firms throughout Kansas City and St. Louis and served as Assistant Public Defender in St. Louis County.
Deborah and her husband, Bob, live in St. Louis.
Area of practice
- University of Missouri School of Law — Columbia, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 1982
- University of Missouri — Columbia, Missouri
Bachelor of Arts, 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Email: Email Deborah
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Deborah is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.