Jennifer is an associate at Brown & Crouppen, where she fights for those that have been injured in an accident or by dangerous, defective drugs and products. She firmly believes that everybody deserves a chance to be heard, regardless of social standing, race, gender, or creed. Prior to joining Brown & Crouppen in 2008, Jennifer worked for both the Missouri State Public Defender System and the Office of the State Appellate Defender of Illinois (OSAD).
Jennifer is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. A classically trained musician, Jennifer found her true passion for the law during her undergraduate years at Texas Tech University’s School of Music. Speaking up on behalf of other musicians during contract negotiations with a local symphony began a journey that brought her from the symphony halls of West Texas to the lecture halls of the Saint Louis University School of Law.
Jennifer and her husband live in St. Louis City with their two children. In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys drawing, gardening, reading, and writing.
Areas of practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 1995
- Texas Tech University — Lubbock, Texas
Bachelor of Arts, Music History and Literature, 1991
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- The Missouri Bar
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
Awards and Recognition
- Brown & Crouppen “Unsung Hero Award,” 2016
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Jennifer is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.