John is an attorney at Brown & Crouppen, practicing exclusively in personal injury claims and litigation. His prior experience defending claims on behalf of insurance companies provides him with unique insight into the strategies needed to maximize recovery due to the negligence of others. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2014, John’s efforts have resulted in millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients. He has been named a Missouri Super Lawyers Rising Star and is in the Million Dollar Club at Brown & Crouppen.
John is licensed to practice in Missouri, Illinois, and Louisiana. He received his law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law, where he was named Intercollegiate All-American Attorney by the American Mock Trial Association in 1997 and 1998. Prior to law school, he graduated with honors from Saint Louis University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science.
When not practicing law, John enjoys golf, watching baseball, and spending time with his wife, two children, and their many pets.
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2002
- Saint Louis University — St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Arts (with honors), Political Science, 1999
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis “John C. Shepherd Professionalism Award,” 2012-2013
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis “Young Lawyers Division (YLD) Award of Merit,” 2010-2012
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2013-2017
- Brown & Crouppen Million Dollar Club, 2018-2019
GET THE EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
Working with an experienced attorney like John is simple. Call us at 888-802-8156 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.