Kristine H. Bridges
Kristine is an attorney at Brown & Crouppen, where her practice focuses on both personal injury and product liability cases. Before joining Brown & Crouppen in 2021, Kristine handled civil litigation, FELA litigation, and insurance defense cases. She uses this knowledge and experience to help her injured clients and their families.
Kristine is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. She received her law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law. Prior to law school, Kristine graduated from Webster University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies.
In addition to her work at Brown & Crouppen, Kristine does pro bono work for the Crime Victim Center in St. Louis assisting abused women in obtaining orders of protection.
When not practicing law, Kristine enjoys spending time with her family and chocolate lab, Brodie.
Areas of Practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law – St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2000
- Webster University – St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Arts, Legal Studies, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, former board member
- Women Lawyers’ Association, former president (2011-2012)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
Awards & Recognition
- Super Lawyers®, 2018-2021
- Women’s Justice Award for Litigation, 2013
- Missouri Bar Pro Bono Publico Award, 2015
- Women Lawyers’ Association President’s Award, 2016
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Email: Email Kristine
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Kristine is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.