Rachel is an attorney at Brown & Crouppen, where her practice focuses on motor vehicle accidents, premises liability cases, and dog bite incidents. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2018, Rachel has successfully represented individuals in various cases, many resulting in six-figure settlements for her clients.
Rachel is licensed to practice in Missouri, Kansas, and Illinois. She received her law degree from the University of Missouri School of Law, where she was continually recognized for her academic excellence and passion for the practice of law. Rachel served as the note and comment editor of the Missouri Law Review, received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in both her Clinical Skills and Criminal Clinic Writing Project courses, and was published in the Missouri Law Review.
Rachel lives in North Kansas City with her Goldendoodle. When not practicing law, she enjoys reading and cheering for the Kansas City Royals and Kansas City Chiefs.
Areas of practice
- University of Missouri School of Law — Columbia, Missouri
Juris Doctor, Dispute Resolution Certificate, 2014
- University of Missouri — Columbia, Missouri
Bachelor of Journalism with an emphasis in Strategic Communication, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice
- Recovered policy limits of $100,000 for a hit-and-run collision.
- Recovered $100,000 policy limits and an additional $82,500 in under-insured motorist coverage for a client who suffered from cellulitis after a motor vehicle collision.
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Rachel is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.