Our lawyers work on a contingency-basis, meaning there is no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. Our St. Louis law office is located in One Metropolitan Square at 211 N Broadway Suite 1600, St. Louis, Missouri. Call (314) 501-9510 to request a free case evaluation. One of nine locations across Missouri and Illinois, our downtown St. Louis office is our headquarters location and is home to our national campaigns.
Get Help And Support From Our St. Louis Law Office
As one of the Midwest’s largest personal injury law firms, you can count on us to help you. Our law firm has a long history of helping support clients and achieving success:
- Over 40 years of experience handling personal injury lawsuits
- More than $1 Billion recovered for injury & accident victims
- Settlements 30x higher than what insurance companies originally offered
If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence (no fault of your own), you may be able to file a personal injury claim and pursue compensation for medical expenses, loss of income, and emotional distress. As a an-fault state in Missouri, multiple parties can be at fault for accidents. Depending on the type of accident and injuries, insurance companies are often involved and attempt to settle. However, insurance companies don’t always offer fair and just settlements that compensate for damages. Whether you’ve been injured in St. Louis as a result of car accident, motorcycle accident, or work-related injury, a personal injury lawyer may be able to help you recover the compensation you need.
Call our St. Louis office to find out if you have a case or request a free case evaluation online.
Types of Cases Handled By Our St. Louis Accident & Injury Attorneys
At Brown & Crouppen our personal injury lawyers provide caring service and outstanding legal representation across a range of practice areas include the following:
Our St. Louis attorneys have helped 1000s of injury and accident victims file claims and have helped recover over $1 Billion between verdicts and settlements for our clients. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, need help with a workers’ compensation claim, or suffered an injury as a result of medical malpractice, a personal injury lawyer at Brown & Crouppen can help you pursue compensation by requesting a free consultation – just call (314) 501-9510 to request a free consultation.
Determining If You Have A Personal Injury Claim
In the state of Missouri, there are 3 common basis for filing an injury claim including:
- Negligence – The most common basis for personal injury claims, which is defined as an individual or group of individuals who failed to act in accordance with a standard of care that someone of ordinary prudence would have acted under the same circumstances. For example, a driver of an automobile who runs a red light.
- Strict liability – Holds an individual or party liable for an action without concern for their intent or mental state. For example, the manufacturer of a defective product is liable if their product results in harm or injuries to others even if the manufacturer did not intend to cause harm.
- Intentional Wrong – Any action intended to cause harm, which can include assault & battery, sexual abuse, or intentional infliction of emotional distress.
To build a strong St. Louis personal injury lawsuit, there must be proof of damages, which is why it’s important to maintain documentation of supporting evidence such as receipts, medical bills, and pay stubs.
A St. Louis personal injury lawyer can help you recover compensation for lost wages, pain and suffering, medical bills, and other damages. If you’ve suffered serious injuries as a result of someone else’s negligence, strict liability, or intentional wrong, speak with one of our St. Louis personal injury lawyers immediately by calling to request a free case evaluation. Our attorneys and legal team help to answer any legal questions, understand the unique situation of the injury victim, and determine the next steps to seek compensation.
Evaluating How Much A Personal Injury Claim Is Worth
Each personal injury claim is unique, and are therefore depending on may factors including the following:
- Severity of injuries – Injuries are often categorized by severity. The most severe are catastrophic injuries and wrongful death lawsuits, which are going to have a higher claim value than injuries that are recoverable such as torn tissues, fractures, or broken bones.
- Medical Costs – All medical bills and medical treatment (historical, outstanding, and future) of injury victims are also factored in to determine the level of financial compensation – both in court and by an insurance company.
- Lost wages – Individuals who may suffer from a serious injury are likely unable to work for an extended period of time or even permanently. Both the present and future are factors when determining the total value to be paid out as part of a personal injury case.
- Disability – In addition to lost wages, those who suffer from a life-changing injury may file for disability for financial assistance.
No matter your injury, our personal injury lawyers work to pursue the maximum compensation for your claim to help with financial recovery for your losses. Our attorneys represent injured victims and their families across the greater St. Louis, MO area.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does a St. Louis personal injury attorney cost?
At the Brown & Crouppen Law Firm, our St. Louis personal injury attorneys work on a contingency-basis, which means there are no upfront costs — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid. Upon accepting your case, we’ll agree to be paid on a percentage of the final settlement or verdict.
How long do I have to file an injury claim?
The Statute of Limitations in Missouri is 5 years for personal injury claims. The limitations period starts on the date of the accident and applies to all people who were injured.
How long will my personal injury case take?
The average personal injury claim takes between 6 months to 1 year to settle. Cases that go to trial often take longer than 1 year. The length of the case will ultimately depend on the complexities of the personal injury lawsuit, the number of parties involved, and the cooperation of insurance companies.
How much is my case worth?
The average personal injury settlement is approximately $62,600. However, each case is unique and settlement amounts will vary. This is because settlement amounts are largely determined by the degree of injuries suffered.
Why should I hire a personal injury attorney?
The accident and injury lawyers at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm all have a common goal to help, and act in the best interest of our clients to ensure that they recover compensation that is fair and just. However, not all cases will be a good fit for our law firm. If that’s the case, we have an extensive network and we can help you find the right lawyer for your case.
If You Don’t Get Paid, We Don’t Get Paid
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, let the personal injury lawyers at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm help you get the justice and compensation you deserve. Our attorneys provide legal representation for car accidents, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, catastrophic injuries, and wrongful death lawsuits throughout the United States including Missouri.
Our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay any upfront legal fees. You only pay if we win. That’s just one of the ways that we take care of our clients and level the playing field against big insurance companies.
Find an office near you in Missouri:
Contact the law offices of Brown & Crouppen in St. Louis by calling (314) 501-9510 to request a free consultation or submitting an online request. Our St Louis law office serves St. Louis County and surrounding areas including Brentwood, Central West End (CWE), Clayton, Creve Coeur , Downtown St. Louis, Frontenac, Ladue, Maplewood, Midtown, Overland, Soulard, Tower Grove, and University City.