INJURY LAW FIRM OFFICE
BROWN & CROUPPEN IN THE COMMUNITY
BCTV: 3 Lawyers Eating Sandwiches
Andy, Terry, and Ed enjoy making short food-based videos in St. Louis for their YouTube series, “3 Lawyers Eating Sandwiches.” Their videos focus on the best sandwiches in St.Louis and the debate surrounding the sandwich’s cultural significance.
The trio visits favorite local restaurants, including:
The guys from Brown & Crouppen taste and debate the merits of some of St. Louis’s finest sandwiches and treats, including:
- Meatball and marinara
- Hot salami
- Hot dogs
- Grilled cheese with avocado
- Ice cream
This light-hearted series shines a light on our firm’s top lawyers while giving our clients a unique perspective of our law firm and its top players.
SPOILER ALERT: if you’re keen to try two of the all-time best sandwiches the attorney team has ever tasted, head over to Nomad and order the Double Deuce and the Dumpster Fire.
FOX 2: Legal Lens
Personal injury attorney and managing partner of Brown & Crouppen, Andrea McNairy, hosts weekly segments on the FOX 2 — Legal Lens program, featured on St. Louis’s FOX 2 now.
She answers legal questions that range from everyday ponderings to serious queries, such as:
- The legalities of signing a gym contract
- The consequences for discharging a firearm
- The laws surrounding CPR
Tune in to Brown & Crouppen’s Andrea McNairy on Legal Lens to learn the answers to legal questions that impact you and your community.
The attorneys at Brown & Crouppen Law Firm are dedicated to helping the people in our communities. We strive to improve our neighbors’ lives, inside and outside the courtroom. And our recent selection by the readers of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch as “Best Law Firm” is a distinction we are proud of.
As part of our commitment to community service, we work with many local and national organizations and causes, including:
- Annie Malone Children & Family Services to raise money for children in crisis
- Arch City Defenders to help combat racism in the community
- Autism Speaks to raise awareness for autism
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis for numerous community events, including working with children in foster care and notarizing voting ballots for St. Louis residents
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation to help find the cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis and improve the lives of those living with these diseases
- Gateway 180 Housing & Homeless Shelter to help provide emergency shelter for adults and families in need
- Habitat for Humanity to build and improve homes for local families in our community
- Humane Society of Missouri to prevent the neglect and abuse of animals through rehabilitation, rescue, and veterinary care
We care about our community. When we aren’t advocating for our clients’ rights in the courtroom, you can find us engaged with residents for the betterment of our local neighborhoods. Our lawyers actively work to make St. Louis and its surrounding communities a better place.
THINGS TO DO IN ST. LOUIS
If you’re in St. Louis and looking for fun and interesting places to visit, we recommend the following locations:
Missouri Botanical Garden
The Missouri Botanical Garden offers a beautiful stroll through a national landmark, one of the nation’s oldest botanical gardens. It has free admission for select hours on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
St. Louis Science Center
The St. Louis Science Center boasts over 700 interactive experiences for visitors of all ages. Guests are welcome on a walk-in basis, but you may want to make a reservation for special exhibitions, such as the OMNIMAX Theater or the planetarium star shows.
St. Louis has plenty of attractions suitable for all ages. Enjoy some of the best Missouri has to offer when you visit the vibrant city of St. Louis.
AREAS WE SERVE
The Brown & Crouppon Law Firm serves more than just the immediate St. Louis area. We are proud to offer our legal services to the following communities:
- Arnold, MO, the largest city in Jefferson County
- Edwardsville, IL, the county seat of Madison County, Illinois
- Fairview Heights, IL, known for its excellent shopping opportunities in the southwest corner of the state
- Kirkwood, MO, an inner-ring suburb of St. Louis
- O’Fallon, MO, located between Lake St. Louis and St. Peters
- St. Charles, MO, a historic town located on the Missouri River northwest of the capital
- Washington, MO, a lovely river town set on the banks of the Missouri River
Contact the Brown & Crouppon Law Firm today to arrange your free case evaluation.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Brown & Crouppen Law Firm
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION