Jenifer Snow is a trial lawyer who devotes her practice to civil litigation. She represents people who have been injured through no fault of their own, including those harmed in tractor-trailer accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and falls, dog bite incidences and other traumatic events that cause serious injury or death. Jenifer also has vast experience representing plaintiffs in civil rights actions.
Jenifer always put her clients first. She cares about each individual client as if they are her own friends or family. She builds rapport quickly and understands clients want to be heard and need to be updated and informed.
Prior to joining Brown and Crouppen, Jenifer worked at a boutique firm and represented victims of discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, and other employment-related claims. Prior to that, she worked at a mid-sized firm where she defended medical negligence actions representing health care providers across the state.
Jenifer was born and raised in Colorado and currently lives in the Lindenwood Park area. In her spare time, she coaches field hockey and enjoys cooking, traveling, hanging out with her friends and family, and spoiling her dog.
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law
- B.A., Biology, DePauw University
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis (WLA), Member at Large, 2020–2021; Vice President 2022–2023
- SLU Law Young Alumni Society (YAS), Advisory Board Member
- St. Louis Sports Commission Associates, Board Member
- The Theodore McMillian American Inn of Court, St. Louis Chapter, Associate
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- $20M trial verdict, 1983 Civil Rights Cases – Offenders Assaulted by Correctional Officer
- $1.36M trial verdict, disability discrimination at the workplace
- $600K settlement, sexual harassment and gender discrimination at the workplace