Rachel is an attorney at Brown & Crouppen, where she focuses her practice on complex personal injury litigation. She has devoted her legal career to representing clients in claims of personal injury, employee benefits, and Social Security disability.
Rachel is licensed to practice in Missouri and Kansas. She received her law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law, where she was a Dean’s Select Scholar. Prior to law school, she graduated from Missouri State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Antiquities. While at Missouri State, Rachel received the Board of Governors Scholarship.
When not practicing law, Rachel enjoys running, reading, writing, gardening, and cheering on the St. Louis Blues.
Areas of practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2009
- Missouri State University — Springfield, Missouri
Bachelor of Arts, Antiquities, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- Junior League of Springfield, Publications Committee Chair
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, Lunch Chair (2019), Bar Brew Chair (2020), Law Day Committee Member (2018-present)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Magazine Editorial Staff Member and Contributor
- City of Springfield Traffic Advisory Board
Awards and Recognition
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, President’s Award, 2019
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Rachel is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.