Colton Newlin is a trial attorney with an emphasis on wrongful death, premises liability, drowning and near drowning, right of sepulcher, and complex auto accident cases. Colton joined Brown & Crouppen in 2021 as a law clerk and was hired on as an attorney in 2023.
Colton received his Juris Doctorate from Saint Louis University School of Law and a certificate from the SLU Center for Health Law Studies. He is licensed to practice in Missouri. Prior to law school, Colton received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a double minor in Sociology and Criminology from Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
In his spare time, Colton enjoys cooking, playing the piano, and spending time with his dog, Sage.
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2023
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale – Carbondale, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 2020
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Dean’s Scholar – Saint Louis University School of Law (2020-2023)
- Chancellor’s Scholar – Southern Illinois University (2016-2020)
- Order of Omega (National Leadership Honor Society)
- Southern Illinois University (2019)
- Certificate of Service (Undergraduate Student Government President) – Southern Illinois University (2020)
- Senior of the Year – Southern Illinois University (2020)
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Missouri Bar Association
Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
The Lawyers Association of St. Louis, Missouri