Amanda is an associate at Brown & Crouppen, where her practice focuses on personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents and premises liability cases. Before joining Brown & Crouppen in 2009, Amanda worked for an insurance defense firm in Miami, Florida that represented national insurance companies and doctors in medical malpractice actions. She uses this knowledge and experience to help her injured clients and their families.
Amanda is licensed to practice in Missouri and Florida. She received her law degree from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida. Prior to law school, Amanda graduated from Saint Louis University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature and Latin.
When not practicing law, Amanda volunteers with Places for People and St. Patrick’s Center.
Areas of practice
- University of Miami — Coral Gables, Florida
Juris Doctor, 2002
- Saint Louis University — St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature and Latin, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Miami Law School Alumni Association
- Cor Jesu Academy Alumnae Association
- $180,000 settlement for a young man injured by a combine in Franklin County, Kansas.
- $400,000 settlement for a woman who injured her achilles tendon falling into a hole in front of a restaurant in Jackson County, Missouri.
- $500,000 for an elderly woman injured in a motor vehicle crash in St. Louis County, Missouri.
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Amanda is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.