Ashley is an associate with Brown & Crouppen, where she works to get justice for personal injury victims. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2014, Ashley has handled various cases, including motor vehicle collisions, product liability, railroad (FELA) cases, premises liability, and dog bites.
Ashley is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. She received her law degree from Saint Louis University School of Law. Prior to law school, she graduated from Meredith College in Raleigh, North Carolina, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. During her time at Meredith College, Ashley studied abroad in Nairobi, Kenya, and was the recipient of the Sarah Lemmon Achievement Award.
Outside of work, Ashley is a member of numerous bar associations in the St. Louis area and has served on the St. Louis Metro Transit Advisory Group. In 2018, she was honored by the Women’s Justice Awards of Missouri Lawyers Media with the Litigation Practitioner Award.
Areas of practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2014
- Meredith College — Raleigh, North Carolina
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, New Lawyers Committee
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
Awards and Recognition
- Missouri Lawyers Media Women’s Justice Awards “Litigation Practitioner Award,” 2018
- Super Lawyers®“Rising Star,” 2021
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Ashley is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.