Katie A. Hubbard
Katie Hubbard is a trial lawyer at Brown & Crouppen representing individuals and families in complex personal injury cases. Since joining Brown & Crouppen in 2019, Katie has focused her practice on car accidents, truck accidents, product liability cases, and premises liability incidents. Before joining Brown & Crouppen, Katie was an associate attorney at a law firm in Illinois, where she handled mass tort litigation, specializing in pharmaceutical and medical device cases, and also managed workers’ compensation and complex personal injury cases.
Katie is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. She received her law degree from Saint Louis University, where she served as co-president of the Women Law Students’ Association. Prior to law school, Katie graduated from McKendree University in Lebanon, Illinois. While at McKendree, she served as president of the Student Government Association, vice president of the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, and captain of the Women’s Soccer Team.
In addition to her work at Brown & Crouppen, Katie is a speaker at legal seminars across the country, including the American Association of Justice’s Trial Advocacy College: Depositions in 2018, 2019, and 2020. She is an active member of the American Association for Justice, serving on various committees and on the AAJ Board of Governors from 2013-2019. Katie has served on the Board of Directors for the United Way of Greater St. Louis, is a past chair of the United Way Tri-Cities Area Auxiliary Council, and has served on the Council for the Tri-Cities Area for the past six years. Katie is also the president of Mission 1:11, a nonprofit organization that coordinates relief efforts in St. Marc, Haiti, and she travels there at least once a year to further support the community.
Katie is also an accomplished musician, and enjoys writing music, playing the guitar, and singing.
Areas of practice
- Saint Louis University School of Law — St. Louis, Missouri
Juris Doctor, 2010
- McKendree University — Lebanon, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association of Justice, Board of Governors 2013-2019
- American Association of Justice, Leadership Academy 2013-present
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Madison County Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyer (National Trial Lawyers)
- Missouri Lawyers Media Women’s Justice Awards “Litigation Practitioner Award,” 2020
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2019-2020
- The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40,” 2017-2018
- Southwestern Madison County Chamber of Commerce “Leader of Tomorrow,” 2018
- Recovered $350,000 for a woman injured in a motor vehicle collision and needed back surgery as a result.
- Recovered $150,000 for a woman in a motor vehicle collision who suffered leg fractures, abrasions, and needed surgery as a result.
Get the expertise and experience you need
Working with an experienced attorney like Katie is simple. Call us at 800-536-4357 for a free consultation, or tell us about your case with our Free Case Review form. And remember, there’s no upfront cost to you — if you don’t get paid, we don’t get paid.